Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oscar O Lima

Whilst looking over my Lady GaGa's costumes of her incredible The Monster Ball Tour, I discovered a fashion designer. This fashion designer is my new obsession in fashion. This fashion designer exudes a design style similar to my own. Oscar O Lima or, OLIMA ATELIER is my designer of the year.
olima03
He's my newest inspiration in my designs and brings a whole new light to my view of design. He thinks of things I haven't thought of and executes them in extreme detail. So he is my newest icon in design because of those facts. I see a bit of me in his designs so that attracted me automatically.
olima01
olima02
Of course my designs aren't his (vice versa) but we both have a style that would merge well. Speaking of merging, Oscar teams up with another amazing artist, Franc Fernandez. Their pieces merge almost too well. In short, Olima Atelier is a fantastic up and coming designer. I sent him an e-mail about a week ago and he recently replied. He's very humble and "happy" that his work can "inspire young new designers." Watch out for Oscar O Lima.

No comments:

Post a Comment