Thursday, February 4, 2010

Z!NK Magazine!

cover_thumb I was in Wegmans (Supermarket) over the weekend and decided to do an up and down of the magazine section.
I saw this month's Vogue and didn't care for the other mags... Until I was struck by the amazing cover of Z!NK Magazine's February 2010 issue!

The issue's inside photo shoot titled "Wild Things" made me an instant fan when I flipped open to the spread.
I'm a little upset I just found out about this magazine but a simple Google search of "Z!NK Magazine" will give me tons of results. This 2002 publication seemed to be pioneering emerging designer talent and photography.
I think I found my new mini-bible (Vogue being the big kahuna). I still want to get a subscription to Vogue Italia, though. And French Vogue.

The magazine is fantastic for fashion photography and viewing incredible pieces from vintage to pieces by emerging designers.
This is going to be a great addition to my collection of mags. The styling (fashion and photography) in each of the spreads is impeccable and interesting.
I wish I could post the shoot I love the most on here but I can't find it anywhere online.
But take a look at some of the covers and an outtake from the cover shoot.
Stylish, no?
badilla3_b

Z!NK
CANADIEREN.blogspot.com

zink-may-media
Google Images

If you're not in a rush, take a listen to this band, The XX. Maybe you'll like them, or maybe you'll enjoy the song.
"Shelter"

No comments:

Post a Comment