Sunday, January 10, 2010

Being Creative Hurts My Head

I've been sketching my designs for FIDM all day. The only problem?
I only accomplished finishing one.
So tomorrow I'm going to continue my quest of finishing these in a week.
When I look back after drawing/coloring/detailing each piece, I realize it takes a long ass time.
My figures have finally changed to what I feel is comfortable and what is right for portfolios.
So that's good.
I have a personal issue with lines. I can't draw a straight line to save my life.
I also can't draw lines the way I want them to be.
That's my rant on my sketching.

I had a little fun for about 5 minutes with Garageband today. I decided to mess with the Grand Piano and I made myself laugh with the effects.
I barely use it, but I might start.
On a note about $$$$$... I've been trying to save as much as I can to purchase the Nikon D3000.
It's $550 at Best Buy.
Now, working only one day a week is making this camera hard to obtain.
But I have a few more things that will help me gain as much money as I need.

Here's that sketch I did today:
red

And for my music, I've fallen in love with Queen and Freddie Mercury. So, here's "Somebody to Love" from my newest musical/style icon: Freddie Mercury.
1024x768wembley

No comments:

Post a Comment