Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 and I'm Already Learning More

... About myself.
In the past 24 hours I've figured out a bunch of things about myself.
It seems like 2010 is my year of learning more about me vs. my growing up in 2009.

I'm pretty sure I dislike a lot of people. Pretty sure.
My style is changing rapidly. For some reason I'm getting edgier but I'm liking it.
Rock is becoming more prominent in my taste of music.
I WANT TATTOOS!
Tonight, I was looking into the bathroom mirror taking off my contacts and thought "I'm tired of seeing my skin clean."
I am.
But the tattoos I want are meaningful so it's not bad. I'm attracted to getting them on my arms/hands/fingers.
The only material thing I want is a DSLR. More specifically a Nikon D3000.
I almost have enough saved up to get one as a package deal (comes with another lens).

As a teenager, am I alone in feeling/having the whole "fuck you" attitude and not liking anything?
I love my mom with everything I am but I get annoyed easily by just being around my parents.

For music today, I found Taylor Momsen's band The Pretty Reckless is rather good.
I also love gazing at her style.
Here's their song "I, Zombie" (my favorite).
taylormomsen


OH! And I got my Doc Martens! FUCK YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment