Thursday, December 31, 2009

Because Your Love, Your Love, Your Love is My Drug

As this year comes to a close... I've been looking back on possibly one of my best years yet.
2009 has been a year of change for me. It's been the year I decided to and have grown up.
I've accomplished a lot this year and I can only imagine what's to come this decade.
No idea what will happen this year of 2010 - College acceptance? College rejection? Who knows?
So I hope that myself and everyone else in the world will accomplish what we want this year and more.
Happy New Year, everyone! 2010 all the way!

Last week, I discovered a show I'm now obsessed with: Chuck.
I had to purchase the 1st Season after watching the Pilot and a few episodes online and now I can't wait for the 3rd. (I'm currently watching the 2nd on YouTube).
Also, Yvonne Strahovski is insanely hot.
chuck
yvonne

I decided to cover my macbook with stickers.
It's been over a year since I've had this precious thing so I think it's time to personalize it.
I ordered a Lady GaGa 'The Fame Monster' stickers and just won some 'The Fame' ones on eBay!
Other stickers will come from my job.

I'm close to getting my Nikon! My paychecks are getting bigger! Yes!

V60_SEBASTIAN FAENA_GAGA_10_fpo

I would leave with "Bad Romance" but that's already on my player.
Looking at the nominees for the Grammys 2010 Song of the Year I decided to leave with this:

1 comment:

  1. fortunately it's not the typical fashion blog. I like it.
    xx

    http://goodephgoesbad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete