Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Journey to the Fashion Institute of Technology Begins

I've been wanting to enroll at FIT for college since... I don't even know how long.
I finally got a MyFIT account so that means it's all happening now.
I'm crazy excited but nervous as hell.

My portfolio and in-person interview have to be ON POINT!
As my grades from previous years of High School aren't great, I must impress with my design skills.
Time to pull out the GaGa-Would-Only-Wear outfits and sketch them with great precision.

I took two classes as part of the Summer Live Program at FIT this past July.
I was one in a handful of boys to attend but that really didn't bother me.
It was probably the best summer I've ever had but now that I'm thinking about it, it's saddening to miss walking to this building everyday.

fit

I have to get in!

No comments:

Post a Comment