Sunday, December 20, 2009

Amidst all these flashing lights...

Ever since I saw Lagerfeld Confidential with Mr. Lagerfeld putting on his signature rings, I've wanted to do the same.
Looking for rings so epic was a challenge.
I felt almost out of hope until I remembered a little shop called Topshop (well... Topman).
How did this incredible discovery slip my mind? No idea.
I walked by the SoHo store every day in July and I forgot it existed because I've been stuck in my hometown.
Going into the store wasn't an option for me, either, because I was living on a college student's budget... $0.

So taking a look at Topman.com, I found some rings I am going to purchase when 2010 brings me my 3rd paycheck.
Or perhaps my 4th... I still want a Nikon D3000.
72R30WSLV_large72R24WCLR_large72R17WBLK_large

72R12WMUL_large72R22WSLV_large72R13WSLV_large
72R14WSLV_large


Oh yes, and this incredible performance.

1 comment: