Tuesday, December 22, 2009

That's what they say

First and foremost today, Avatar is officially one of my favorite movies.
I saw it yesterday and fell in love with it. It's pretty incredible and mind-blowing.
The story is fantastic - James Cameron used the Native American vs. Europeans in a space-age way.
He made the connection between the Native Americans and Earth to be literal and physical with the Na'vi.
I'm about to go download it and watch it again.
avatar

Nextly (yes, not a real word), I haven't been keeping up with my fashion designers.
So I looked at Style.com and found some impeccable pieces by Alexander Wang and DKNY.
I love these ones.

ALEXANDER WANG
ALEXANDERWANG1ALEXANDERWANG2ALEXANDERWANG3ALEXANDERWANG4

ALEXANDERWANG5ALEXANDERWANG6ALEXANDERWANG7ALEXANDERWANG8

DKNY
DKNY1DKNY2DKNY3DKNY4

DKNY4DKNY5DKNY6

And here's Alicia Keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment