Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Balmain Rip-Offs and McDonalds for New Moon

XXI
Now I saw this shirt before walking around our newly opened XXI Forever as well as rip-off jackets... But this just pissed me off. In the middle of the store this is facing out promoting a obvious image stolen from Christophe Decarnin's legendary jacket for Balmain. Yeah, I got loud in the store and yelled that it was a rip.

My friend works there and I was with her at the time... I could've gotten her in trouble but I would've denied knowing her. I'm also a little bitter they gave me the run around when I tried applying for a job there but whatever.

Middle finger, XXI. Middle finger.

In other weekend news...

I saw New Moon with a friend Saturday night. Yeah, Friday we got our tickets for Saturday and the teller told us 10:20. Not until I left my house at 8:40 did I realize it said 10:20 AM. But we caught a non sold-out 10:50 PM :) I read the book back in August so I was critical on everything they didn't show/added. Pissed me off on some parts.

It was cold and my friend wanted McDonalds so we drove all the way across the street (Wow) to get some.
I copied what she got and here it is: $1 4-Piece Chicken Nuggets, a Large Fry, and $1 Sweet Tea. Random.

So we ate in line waiting to go in the theater!
Mickey D's

No comments:

Post a Comment