Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Would Like to Thank Lady GaGa

... and Rihanna for getting me to draw this. I thank GaGa for making "Bad Romance" and Rihanna for her new album; which is what I listened to while I tried to perfect this look (you can see some differences from the smaller sketch to the bigger). I come up with random designs during the school-day because, well, school's boring. So I thought of this last week and just got the chance to draw it on my actual sketch paper. Coloring will be on tomorrow but I like the way it looks now - minus the legs. This is the first piece in my collection in my portfolio.

1 comment:

  1. i love this,
    and i love your blog,
    you just started it but im sure it will be one of my faves :)
    keep drawing! your designs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete